If you are assessing your commercial bakery equipment and planning to upgrade your mixing equipment, look no further than Exact Mixing for state-of-the-art Continuous Mixing Systems.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. Our mixers include small bench-top systems designed for 100 kg/hour, to large systems that exceed 10,000 kg/hour.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is well-suited for a wide range of products including pizza, cookies, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes;
- Is an ideal first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
- Offers dough production rates from 500 to 6,000 kg/hour.
- Is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, bagels, pretzels, pizza, sweet goods and pet treats;
- Uniformly mixes products with a variety of dough moisture levels;
- Offers dough production rates from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- Is designed specifically to manufacture highly developed dough at low temperatures;
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, breads, rolls, English muffins and similar products;
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- Is designed to distribute small amounts of moisture evenly into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids;
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures;
- Offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages;
- Is ideal for most types of cookies or any application where ingredients are blended before the flour is added;
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 7,500 kg/hour.
Where can I see a demonstration of Exact Continuous Mixers?
To see your products being mixed in a continuous process, we encourage you to visit our Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, where pilot versions of all types of Exact Mixers are available along with an automated bulk handling system, a horizontal dry blender, gravimetric dry feeders and mass flow liquid systems.
Our 6-Step Demonstration Process is designed to demonstrate the many benefits of Continuous Mixing using your ingredients and know-how at a pilot-scale level. This 6-Step Process will help identify advantages such as greater consistency and reduced labor expenses. In addition, you will learn how Continuous Mixing can meet the challenges of food safety and energy efficiency. Once the process is demonstrated to your satisfaction, a Continuous Mixing system can be quoted to meet your requirements and budget.
To evaluate Continuous Mixing equipment that will improve your bakery production processes, get in touch with Exact Mixing at (01) 610-693-5816 or contact us online for more information.