As a supplier of innovative industrial mixing equipment for bakeries, Exact Mixing can help you reduce your labor costs, improve the consistency of your products, and simplify your mixing process. Our comprehensive line of Continuous Mixer models and sizes will handle a wide range of food products.
Founded in Memphis, Tennessee in 1994, Exact Mixing, now a Reading Bakery Systems brand located in Robesonia, Pennsylvania, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing systems for the food industry. Our knowledgeable team has solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
Continuous Mixing is not the right choice for every application, but neither is batch mixing. If, for instance, you have several batch mixers feeding one large production line, we can demonstrate how Continuous Mixing technology could improve your process.
The development of improved mixers, control systems, and metering devices over the past decade, however, has resulted in Continuous Mixing systems that are accurate, reliable, and easy to use/maintain, including in the area of breads, cookies and crackers.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is an excellent choice for a wide variety of products including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
What is Included in an Exact Continuous Mixing System?
Exact Mixing provides complete systems, testing, and installation supervision for both straight dough and liquid ferment systems.
A complete Continuous Mixing System includes the mixer, blender, materials handling and ingredients metering equipment, and a control system that monitors and distributes product between them.
We design our mixers with Loss-in-Weight technology – the most accurate feeding technology available. And all metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system so the operator can always confirm and modify as needed.
If you are looking for a supplier of industrial mixing equipment for bakeries, consider Exact Mixing and our unrivaled line of Continuous Mixing systems. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online and explore our innovative equipment.