Exact Mixing is one of the leading global snack food machinery manufacturers. We supply Continuous Mixing equipment for snack production lines. If you are interested in industrial mixers that will improve the quality of your products, we can help.
Since 1994, Exact Mixing has delivered innovative Continuous Mixing solutions to a growing number of customers and industries. We offer a full line of mixer models and sizes with production volumes that range from 50 kg/hour to over 10,000 kg/hour. Our team is dedicated to helping you reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency, and simplify your mixing process.
Advantages of Continuous Mixing
- Improves reliability and repeatability
- Creates consistent bun and roll shape
- Eliminates surface imperfections
- Accommodates “within spec” flour variations
- Maximizes water absorption—reduces cost of ingredients, improves yield
- Eliminates dough contamination
- Quick and easy sanitation
- Reduces labor and peak energy demand
- Eliminates mixer loading errors
- Easy to learn and operate
- Allows consistent time between mixing and further processing
- Dough exits the mixer in usable sized loaves
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is an excellent choice for a wide variety of products such as snacks, cookies, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is the ideal first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
The Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer:
- Uniformly mixes doughs with a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
The Exact Mixing HDX or High Development Continuous Mixer:
- Is specifically designed for manufacturing highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
The Exact Mixing FX Continuous Mixer:
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
The Exact LDX Continuous Mixer:
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
See the Mixers in Person
If you want to explore which Exact Continuous Mixing equipment may be right for your products, schedule a visit with our team at the Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania.
A dedicated Continuous Mixing area features all of the Exact Mixer models, including the EX Mixer (Single screw), MX Mixer (Twin screw), FX Mixer (High shear), and HDX Mixer (High development). Various size mixers are available for Innovation Center work or in-plant demonstrations.
If you are looking for snack food machinery manufacturers to meet your processing demands, consider the benefits of Continuous Mixing equipment from Exact Mixing. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online to learn more.