Exact Mixing offers state-of-the-art industrial mixers for sale to commercial bakeries around the world. Read on for more information about our innovative Continuous Mixers.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. Since 1994, we have solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
Almost any product that can be made with a traditional batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer, and Exact Mixing offers a variety of mixer models to mix different types of products successfully. Production volumes range from 50 kg/hour to over 10,000 kg/hour, and your process can be accomplished in an almost employee-free environment, increasing cost savings and value.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is an excellent choice for a wide variety of products including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
What Does an Exact Continuous Mixing System Include?
Exact Mixing provides complete systems, testing, and installation supervision for both straight dough and liquid ferment systems.
A complete Continuous Mixing System includes the mixer, blender, materials handling and ingredients metering equipment, and a control system that monitors and distributes product between them.
We design our mixers with Loss-in-Weight technology – the most accurate feeding technology available. And all metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system so the operator can always confirm and modify as needed.
If you are interested in replacing your industrial batch mixing operation, consider the proven ability of the unrivaled range of Exact Continuous Mixers we offer for sale to improve your baked goods and snack food production process. Call Exact Mixing’s Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to learn more.