With 25 years of experience providing mixing solutions for commercial bakeries, Exact Mixing offers a range of industrial Continuous Mixers that are designed to meet your production needs and improve the consistency of your products.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. Since 1994, we have solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
Almost any product that can be made with a traditional batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer, and Exact Mixing offers a variety of mixer models to mix different types of products successfully. Production volumes range from 50 kg/hour to over 10,000 kg/hour, and your process can be accomplished in an almost employee-free environment, increasing cost savings and value.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is an excellent choice for a wide variety of products including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
Exact Mixing also designs and supplies metering systems to almost every Continuous Mixer we deliver. Mixers are designed using Loss-in-Weight technology – the most accurate feeding technology available. And all metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system so the operator is always able to confirm and modify as needed.
Our Continuous Mixing Calculator can help you decide whether your process would be a good fit for Continuous Mixing. If you want to see your products being mixed in a continuous process, schedule a visit to our Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, where pilot versions of all types of Exact Mixers are available.
Exact Mixing offers the most advanced industrial mixers for commercial bakeries. Find out how they can improve product consistency, reduce waste, and achieve better yields. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online.