As you evaluate industrial dough mixing systems, discover the benefits of Exact Mixing’s unparalleled range of mixers and explore how Continuous Mixing can improve your products and process.
Since 1994, Exact Mixing has developed solutions for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, pet treat and bread and buns industries. With our equipment and expertise, we can help you reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency and simplify your mixing process.
What is Continuous Mixing?
Batch mixing may be popular, but it may not be the most practical solution for your commercial bakery. The batch process involves loading the ingredients for each batch (either at once or in a pre-defined sequence), mixing them, and discharging the dough from the mixer before another batch is introduced.
Continuous Mixing, on the other hand, continuously meters ingredients directly into the mixing chamber and generates a continuous stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer. The mixing may be done in stages to ensure all ingredients are properly incorporated. One mixer can feed multiple lines and can be operated with less labor and energy than batch mixing.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is an excellent choice for a wide variety of products including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
The Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer:
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
The Exact Mixing HDX or High Development Continuous Mixer:
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
The Exact Mixing FX Continuous Mixer:
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
The Exact LDX Continuous Mixer:
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
When you are ready to explore which Exact Continuous Mixing equipment may be right for your products, visit with our team at the Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, USA.
A dedicated Continuous Mixing area features all of the Exact Mixer models and also includes an automated bulk handling system, a horizontal dry blender, gravimetric dry feeders and mass flow liquid systems. Customers can work with our team to test machinery and processing techniques; develop new products; and produce market samples for testing.
If you are seeking the best industrial mixers for your bakery, look no further than Exact Mixing. We manufacture the Continuous Mixing equipment you need reduce energy use and mixing time. Get in touch with us at (01) 610.693.5816 or contact us online for more information.