Explore the capabilities of Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing for your industrial bakery in Belgium and discover how they can help you save time, labor and energy. Mixers include our smallest bench-top systems designed for 100 kg/hour, to our largest systems that exceed 10,000 kg/hour.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. For 25 years, we have developed continuous mixing systems that are ideal for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, pet treat and bread and buns industries. We also offer continuous mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as protein bars, peanut butter, icing and pet treats.
What is Continuous Mixing?
Industrial mixing consists of four primary operations:
- Delivering bulk ingredients (typically flour) to the mixing area
- Measuring ingredients placed in the mixer
- Mixing the ingredients into a dough
- Handling the dough as it exits the mixer.
In a batch mixing process, these four operations are often treated, designed and implemented separately.
Continuous Mixing, in comparison, integrates all four operations into a single process. Bulk delivery, metering, mixing and dough handling become a consistent, uninterrupted process. Metering systems are accurate and designed for accuracies of ±0.25% or better. Products very low to very high dough moisture levels are uniformly mixed without generating excessive heat. Dough is discharged from the mixer in a constant stream instead of in one large batch every 10 to 15 minutes.
Exact Continuous Mixer Models
Exact Mixing offers a variety of mixer models to mix different types of products successfully. Production volumes range from 50 kg/hour to over 10,000 kg/hour. This can be accomplished in an almost employee-free environment, which increases cost savings and value. Mixers include:
- Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer – Our most versatile mixer is ideal for a wide range of products including pizza, cookies, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes. It is also an ideal first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages.
- Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer – This mixer is ideal for crackers, pretzels, pie crusts, sweet goods, pet treats and a variety of other wheat-based snacks. It uniformly mixes products with a variety of dough moisture levels, reduces lay time, eliminates dough troughs, and reduces labor and energy thanks to full automation.
- Exact Mixing HDX Continuous Mixer – The HDX mixer is designed specifically to manufacture highly developed dough at low temperatures and is an excellent choice for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, breads, rolls, English muffins and similar products.
When you are ready to explore which Exact Continuous Mixing equipment may be right for your products, visit with our team at the Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, USA.
A dedicated Continuous Mixing area features all of the Exact Mixer models and also includes an automated bulk handling system, a horizontal dry blender, gravimetric dry feeders and mass flow liquid systems. Customers can work with our team to test machinery and processing techniques; develop new products; and produce market samples for testing.
To evaluate industrial Continuous Mixers for your bakery in Belgium, get in touch with Exact Mixing. Contact our European Sales Manager, Joe Pocevicius, at +31-615-510-789, call our USA headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816, or click here for additional information.