When you need blending and mixing equipment for your industrial bakery, Exact Mixing can help you find the right equipment and process solutions to meet your specifications.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. We are dedicated to solving complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe and have installed more than 100 Continuous Mixers worldwide.
Discover Our Continuous Mixers
No single type of batch or Continuous Mixer is ideal for all products. This is why Exact Mixing offers a range of models to suit many applications:
- Our most versatile mixer, the MX Continuous Mixer, is ideal for a wide range of products, such as pizza, cookies, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes. It is also an ideal first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages.
- Use the EX Continuous Mixer for crackers, pretzels, pie crusts, sweet goods, pet treats and a variety of other wheat-based snacks. It uniformly mixes products with a variety of dough moisture levels, reduces lay time, eliminates dough troughs, and reduces labor and energy thanks to full automation.
- The Our HDX or High Development Continuous Mixer is designed specifically to manufacture highly developed dough at low temperatures and is a great choice for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, breads, rolls, English muffins and similar products.
- For most types of cookies and other products that require ingredient blending before flour is added, the LDX Continuous Mixeris an excellent choice. In the first mixing stage, all minor ingredients can be combined with some of the flour, and the fat can be cut in. In the final stage, the remaining flour is added to create the final dough.
- The FX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips and any other low moisture mixtures. It is designed to distribute small amounts of moisture evenly into large amounts of powder. This is accomplished by lifting the powder into atomized liquids.
In addition to the mixer itself, a complete Exact Continuous Mixing system also includes:
- Materials Handling: We work with vendors who specialize in solutions such as dilute phase, dense phase, vacuum and pressure processes. We can also customize input methods to your individual process needs.
- Ingredients Metering: Gravimetric, Loss-in-Weight technology provides precise, uninterrupted dry ingredient metering to the Continuous Mixer. Flowmeters connected to the closed loop control system ensure that liquid ingredients are accurately delivered to the Mixer.
- Minors Blending: To reduce costs, increase flexibility and simplify the process, some minor ingredients are automatically pre-blended before metering.
- Operator Interface: All metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system so the operator is always able to confirm and modify as needed.
- System Monitoring: Automated controls monitor the mixing process to self-correct for any variations in ingredients or temperature.
Discover the benefits of Exact Mixing’s unrivaled range of industrial blending and mixing equipment to improve your baked goods and snack food production process. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online.