When considering industrial blending and mixing equipment for commercial bakeries, look no further than Exact Mixing. Our Continuous Mixing Systems can help you improve product consistency, simplify your mixing process, reduce labor, and cut costs.
For nearly 30 years, Exact Mixing has delivered innovative Continuous Mixing solutions to a growing number of customers and industries around the globe. Our complete line of mixer models and sizes can successfully mix a broad range of baked food and snack products.
Continuous Mixing Solutions
The MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Offers dough production rates from 500 to 6,000 kg/hour
- Is an excellent choice for a wide range of products, such as cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first-stage mixer for processes that require crème-up and pre-blend stages;
The EX Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
The HDX or High Development Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates between 1,500 and 10,000 kg/hour
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, including buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
The FX Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates between 100 and 1,250 kg/hour
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large quantities of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is perfect for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips and other low moisture mixtures
The LDX Continuous Mixer:
- Provides dough production rates from 1,500 to 7,500 kg/hour
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme-up and final mixing stages
- Is perfect for most types of cookies and applications where ingredients need to be blended before the flour is added
See a Demonstration of Continuous Mixers
If you would like to see your products mixed in a continuous process, schedule a visit to our Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, where pilot versions of all types of Exact Mixers are available.
We have a dedicated Continuous Mixing area that features all Exact Mixer models, including the EX Mixer (Single screw), MX Mixer (Twin screw), FX Mixer (High shear), and HDX Mixer (High development). The mixers are available for Innovation Center work or in-plant demonstrations.
Using your ingredients, we will explain and demonstrate the many benefits of Continuous Mixing on a pilot-scale level. We will show you how others in the food industry use our exciting technology to its full advantage.
You will be able to identify advantages such as greater consistency and reduced labor expenses. In addition, you will learn how Continuous Mixing can meet food safety and energy efficiency challenges.
Explore the industrial blending and mixing equipment for commercial bakeries at Exact Mixing. Call our Robesonia, PA headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or contact us online.