Exact Mixing manufactures state-of-the-art industrial bakery production line mixing equipment for bakeries around the world. Discover how our Continuous Mixers can improve your process and refine your snack products by mixing them more consistently.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, has supplied Continuous Mixing Systems to the food industry since 1994. We have solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe, enabling them to eliminate the problems associated with batch mixing and produce a consistent product all day, every day.
Exact Mixing joined Reading Bakery Systems in 2008 and continues to bring innovative solutions to a growing number of customers and industries. Our mixers are now engineered and manufactured at the main Reading Bakery Systems facility in Robesonia, Pennsylvania.
What is Continuous Mixing?
Batch mixing involves separately loading ingredients for each batch, mixing the dough, and discharging it from the mixer before introducing another batch.
Continuous Mixing, on the other hand, continuously meters ingredients directly into the mixing chamber and generates a continuous stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer. Mixing can also be done in stages to ensure that all ingredients are properly incorporated. One mixer can feed multiple lines and can be operated with less labor and energy than batch mixing.
Exact Mixing Solutions
The MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is a great choice for a wide variety of products including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes;
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
The HDX or High Development Continuous Mixer:
- Is designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
The EX Continuous Mixer:
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
The FX Continuous Mixer:
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
The Continuous Mixer:
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
As leading manufacturers of industrial bakery production line mixing equipment, Exact Mixing offers Continuous Mixers that can simplify your process and improve the quality of your final products. We are dedicated to solving complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online to learn more.