If you are seeking innovative industrial bakery mixing equipment, look no further than Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand. We are the world’s leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry.
Exact Mixing is dedicated to solving complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe. With our equipment and expertise, we can help you reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency and simplify your mixing process. We offer a full line of mixer models and sizes that will successfully mix a wide variety of food products.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is well-suited for a wide range of products including pizza, cookies, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes;
- Is an ideal first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
- Offers dough production rates from 500 to 6,000 kg/hour.
The Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer:
- Is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, bagels, pretzels, pizza, sweet goods and pet treats;
- Uniformly mixes products with a variety of dough moisture levels;
- Offers dough production rates from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour.
The Exact Mixing HDX or High Development Continuous Mixer:
- Is designed specifically to manufacture highly developed dough at low temperatures;
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, breads, rolls, English muffins and similar products;
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
The Exact Mixing FX Continuous Mixer:
- Is designed to distribute small amounts of moisture evenly into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids;
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures;
- Offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
The Exact LDX Continuous Mixer:
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages;
- Is ideal for most types of cookies or any application where ingredients are blended before the flour is added;
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 7,500 kg/hour.
If you would like to explore which Exact Continuous Mixing equipment may be right for your products, visit with our team at the Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, USA.
A dedicated Continuous Mixing area features all of the Exact Mixer models, including the EX Mixer (Single screw), MX Mixer (Twin screw), FX Mixer (High shear), and HDX Mixer (High development). Various size mixers are available for Innovation Center work or in-plant demonstrations.
Our Innovation Center Continuous Mixing area also includes an automated bulk handling system, a horizontal dry blender, gravimetric dry feeders and mass flow liquid systems. Customers can work with our team to test machinery and processing techniques; develop new products; and produce market samples for testing.
Discover the benefits of Exact Mixing’s unrivaled range of industrial bakery mixing equipment and explore how Continuous Mixing can improve your products and process. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online.