Industrial Continuous Mixing equipment from Exact Mixing can help your bakery in France save space, money, and energy compared to batch mixing.
Exact Mixing is dedicated to solving any complex mixing challenges you may have. We can help you reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency and simplify your mixing process. We offer a full line of mixer models and sizes that will successfully mix a wide variety of food products.
About Continuous Mixing Technology
Industrial mixing consists of four key operations:
- Delivering bulk ingredients (typically flour) to the mixing area
- Measuring ingredients placed in the mixer
- Mixing the ingredients into a dough
- Handling the dough as it exits the mixer
In a batch mixing process, these four operations are often handled separately.
Continuous Mixing, in comparison, integrates all four operations into a single, more efficient process. Bulk delivery, metering, mixing, and dough handling become a consistent, uninterrupted process. Metering systems are designed for accuracies of ±0.25% or better.
Products with dough moisture levels that range from very low to very high are uniformly mixed without generating excessive heat. Dough is discharged from the mixer in a constant stream instead of in one large batch every 10 to 15 minutes.
Continuous Mixer Models
Exact Continuous Mixer models include (but are not limited to):
- Exact Mixing HDX Continuous Mixer – The HDX mixer is specifically designed to manufacture highly developed dough at low temperatures and is the perfect choice for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, breads, rolls, English muffins and similar products.
- Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer – This mixer is ideal for crackers, pretzels, pie crusts, sweet goods, pet treats and a variety of other wheat-based snacks. It uniformly mixes products with a variety of dough moisture levels, reduces lay time, eliminates dough troughs, and reduces labor and energy thanks to full automation.
- Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer – Our most versatile mixer is ideal for a wide range of products including pizza, cookies, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes. It is also an ideal first stage mixer for processes that call for creme up and pre-blend stages.
- LDX Continuous Mixer – Well-suited to most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before flour is added. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage where the final dough is created.
As you evaluate mixing equipment for your industrial bakery in France, consider Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing. Almost any product you can make with a batch mixer can be made on an Exact Mixing Continuous Mixer, with better results. Contact our European Sales Manager, Joe Pocevicius, at +31-615-510-789, call our USA headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816, or click here for additional information.