If you are shopping for mixing equipment for your industrial bakery in Finland, look no further than Exact Mixing. We can help you reduce labor costs, improve product consistency, and simplify your mixing process. Our full line of mixer models and sizes will successfully mix a wide variety of food products.
Founded in Memphis, Tennessee in 1994, Exact Mixing, now a Reading Bakery Systems brand located in Robesonia, Pennsylvania, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing systems for the food industry. Our knowledgeable team has solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
Advantages of Continuous Mixing
- Improves reliability and repeatability
- Creates consistent bun and roll shape
- Eliminates surface imperfections
- Accommodates “within spec” flour variations
- Maximizes water absorption—reduces cost of ingredients, improves yield
- Eliminates dough contamination
- Quick and easy sanitation
- Reduces labor and peak energy demand
- Eliminates mixer loading errors
- Easy to learn and operate
- Allows consistent time between mixing and further processing
- Dough exits the mixer in usable sized loaves
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is an excellent choice for a wide variety of products including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
The Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer:
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
The Exact Mixing HDX or High Development Continuous Mixer:
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
The Exact Mixing FX Continuous Mixer:
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
The Exact LDX Continuous Mixer:
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
What is Included in an Exact Continuous Mixing System?
Exact Mixing provides complete systems, testing, and installation supervision for both straight dough and liquid ferment systems.
A complete Continuous Mixing System includes the mixer, blender, materials handling and ingredients metering equipment, and a control system that monitors and distributes product between them.
We design our mixers with Loss-in-Weight technology – the most accurate feeding technology available. And all metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system so the operator can always confirm and modify as needed.
If you interested in more information about continuous mixing equipment from Exact Mixing for your industrial bakery in Finland, contact our European Sales Manager, Joe Pocevicius, at +31-615-510-789, call our USA headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816, or click here to contact us online.