If you are exploring mixing equipment for your industrial bakery in Canada, consider Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing. With a Continuous Mixer, your finished products will have a more consistent weight, size and texture, and you will save space, money and energy.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing systems for the food industry and has solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
Founded in Memphis, Tennessee in 1994, Exact Mixing joined Reading Bakery Systems in 2008 and continues to bring innovative solutions to a growing number of customers and industries. Exact Mixing equipment is now engineered and manufactured at the main Reading Bakery Systems facility in Robesonia, Pennsylvania.
What is the Difference Between Batch and Continuous Mixing?
Batch mixing is a process in which the ingredients for one batch are loaded (either at once or in a predefined sequence), mixed, and discharged from the mixer before another batch is introduced.
Continuous Mixing, on the other hand, is the process of continuously metering ingredients directly into the mixing chamber and generating a continuous stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer. The mixing may be done in stages to ensure all ingredients are properly incorporated.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Offers dough production rates from 500 to 6,000 kg/hour
- Is a great choice for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
- Offers dough production rates from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
- Offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 7,500 kg/hour
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
To learn more about industrial bakery mixing equipment in Canada, contact Exact Mixing at (01) 610.693.5816 or reach out to us online. We can help you produce consistent products all day, every day.