Discover the advantages of industrial bakery mixers for the mixing operations in your bakery in Spain. Our Continuous Mixing Systems can help you improve product consistency, simplify your mixing process, reduce labor, and cut costs.
Exact Mixing is a Reading Bakery Systems brand. We have found solutions to customers’ complex mixing challenges for nearly three decades. Our Continuous Mixing systems are ideal for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, and bread and bun industries. We also offer continuous mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as granola bars, protein bars, peanut butter, icing, and pet treats.
Why Choose Exact Continuous Mixers
Consistent, Repeatable Dough All Day, Every Day: Continuous mixing removes undesirable dough variations that arise from batch-to-batch mixing.
Precise Dry Materials Metering: Exact Mixing Systems are designed with the most accurate feeding technology available – gravimetric, Loss-in-Weight technology.
Cost Savings: One mixer can feed multiple lines and can be operated with less labor and energy than batch mixing.
Easy Sanitation and Maintenance: The mixer has a distinctive clam shell design that provides easy sanitation and maintenance access.
Guaranteed Food Safety: Chances for contamination are eliminated because the continuous mixing process protects dough from exposure to the environment.
Exact Continuous Mixing Solutions
The MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is an excellent choice for a wide range of products, such as cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first-stage mixer for processes that require crème-up and pre-blend stages
- Features dough production rates of 500 to 6,000 kg/hour
The EX Continuous Mixer:
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
- Features dough production rates of 50 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, including buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products
- Features dough production rates of 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour
The FX Continuous Mixer:
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large quantities of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is perfect for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips and other low moisture mixtures
- Features dough production rates of 100 to 1,250 kg/hour
The LDX Continuous Mixer:
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme-up and final mixing stages
- Is perfect for most types of cookies and applications where ingredients need to be blended before the flour is added
- Features dough production rates of 1,500 to 7,500 kg/hour
Service & Technical Support
At Exact Mixing, we appreciate how global on-site training, a fast response time, and superb services and technical support can make the difference between just manufacturing products and manufacturing the best products in the industry.
That is why our service and technical support teams are ready to travel to sites around the world to guide you through installing new processing lines and train plant personnel on maintenance and safety issues. Our technicians are also on call daily to answer questions, recommend solutions, and send replacement parts to get your equipment up and running as soon as possible.
As you evaluate suppliers of industrial mixers for your bakery in Spain, consider Exact Mixing and our innovative Continuous Mixing equipment. Explore the many advantages by calling us at (01) 610-693-5816 or contact us online.