Owners of industrial bakeries who are interested in improving product consistency should explore the state-of-the-art Continuous Mixing Systems available from Exact Mixing.
For more than 25 years, Exact Mixing, founded in Memphis, Tennessee, has developed solutions for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, pet treat. and bread and buns industries. With our equipment and expertise, we can help you reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency and simplify your mixing process.
Exact Mixing joined Reading Bakery Systems in 2008 and continues to bring innovative solutions to a growing number of customers and industries. Exact Mixing equipment is now engineered and manufactured at the main Reading Bakery Systems facility in Robesonia, Pennsylvania.
Advantages of Continuous Mixing
- Improves reliability and repeatability
- Creates consistent bun and roll shape
- Eliminates surface imperfections
- Accommodates “within spec” flour variations
- Maximizes water absorption—reduces cost of ingredients, improves yield
- Eliminates dough contamination
- Quick and easy sanitation
- Reduces labor and peak energy demand
- Eliminates mixer loading errors
- Easy to learn and operate
- Allows consistent time between mixing and further processing
- Dough exits the mixer in usable sized loaves
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is an excellent choice for a wide variety of products including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
The Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer:
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
The Exact Mixing HDX or High Development Continuous Mixer:
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
The Exact Mixing FX Continuous Mixer:
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
The Exact LDX Continuous Mixer:
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
Is Continuous Mixing Right for Your Application?
Continuous Mixing is not the right choice for every application, but neither is batch mixing. If, for instance, you have several batch mixers feeding a single large production line, we can demonstrate how Continuous Mixing technology could improve your process.
The development of improved mixers, control systems, and metering devices over the past decade, however, has resulted in Continuous Mixing systems that are accurate, reliable, and easy to use/maintain, including in the area of breads, cookies and crackers.
With the help of our Continuous Mixing Calculator, you can find out if your process would be a good fit for Continuous Mixing.
As you evaluate bakery equipment manufacturers for your industrial bakery, consider a leading supplier like Exact Mixing. Our Continuous Mixing Systems improve product consistency, including weight, size and texture, and save you space, money, and energy. Contact us at (01) 610.693.5816 or reach out to us online to learn more.