Is horizontal mixing suitable for your commercial bakery? It may be the perfect choice if your goal is to produce a large quantity of one type of dough. Exact Mixing has Continuous Mixer options for you that will meet your needs.
During the last 30 years, Exact Mixing has earned a reputation as the world’s most innovative developer of Continuous Mixing Systems. We joined Reading Bakery Systems in 2008, and together we deliver better mixing solutions to worldwide customers. Continuous Mixing is a proven solution in the cookie, cracker, chip, pretzel, baked snack, pastry, sweet goods, bars, pizza, tortilla, pet treat, and bread and bun industries.
Why Choose a Horizontal Mixer?
Choose a horizontal mixer when you need to mix a large volume of dough quickly. These mixers offer a clear advantage when working with thousands of pounds of dough daily. Their sheer size and capabilities are indispensable for factories and medium to large-sized bakeries.
Horizontal mixers allow for Continuous Mixing. Once the mixed dough easily exits the mixer into a trough, another batch can automatically go into the mixer on the other end. One of the most significant advantages of horizontal mixing is that it produces consistently reproducible product quality.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixers
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Offers dough production rates from 500 to 6,000 kg/hour
- Is an excellent choice for a wide range of products, including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is an ideal first-stage mixer for processes that have creme-up and pre-blend stages;
The Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
The Exact Mixing FX Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large quantities of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips and other low moisture mixtures
The Exact LDX Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 7,500 kg/hour
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme-up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients must be blended before the flour is added
The Exact Mixing HDX or High Development Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
As leading global suppliers of commercial bakery mixers, Exact Mixing’s equipment will enhance your horizontal mixing capabilities and improve your baked goods and snack food production process. Call our Robesonia, PA headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online.