Exact Mixing designs, engineers, and manufactures the best Continuous Mixers for industrial bakeries in the USA and around the globe. Discover how they can improve your process and refine your snack products by mixing them more consistently.
For more than 25 years, Exact Mixing, founded in Memphis, Tennessee, has developed solutions for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, pet treat. and bread and bun industries. In 2008, the company joined Reading Bakery Systems and continues to bring innovative solutions to a growing number of customers and industries.
Exact Mixing equipment is now engineered and manufactured at the main Reading Bakery Systems facility in Robesonia, Pennsylvania. With our equipment and expertise, we can help you reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency and simplify your mixing process.
Is Continuous Mixing Right for Your Application?
Continuous Mixing is not suitable for every application, but neither is batch mixing. Improvements in mixers, control systems, and metering devices over the past decade, however, have resulted in Continuous Mixing systems that are accurate, reliable, and easy to use/maintain, including for breads, cookies and crackers.
If you use several batch mixers to feed a single large production line, we can demonstrate how Continuous Mixing technology could improve your process.
With the help of our Continuous Mixing Calculator, you can find out if your process would be a good fit for Continuous Mixing.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is an excellent choice for a wide variety of products including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
If you are looking for Continuous Mixers that will improve production processes for industrial bakeries in the USA, look no further than Exact Mixing. Get in touch with us at (01) 610.693.5816 or contact us online to explore the options.