Exact Mixing is a leading manufacturer of Continuous Mixers that can help simplify your mixing process, improve the consistency of your products, reduce your labor requirements, and cut costs in your commercial bakery in Canada.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, has been supplying Continuous Mixing Systems to the food industry since 1994. We have solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe, enabling them to eliminate the problems associated with batch mixing and produce a consistent product all day, every day.
Exact Mixing joined Reading Bakery Systems in 2008 and continues to bring innovative solutions to a growing number of customers and industries. Our mixers are now engineered and manufactured at the main Reading Bakery Systems facility in Robesonia, Pennsylvania.
We offer a full line of mixer models and sizes that will successfully mix a wide variety of baked and non-baked food products.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Offers dough production rates from 500 to 6,000 kg/hour
- Is a great choice for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
- Offers dough production rates from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
- Offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 7,500 kg/hour
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
What Is Included in an Exact Continuous Mixing System?
A complete Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing System includes the mixer, blender, materials handling and ingredients metering, as well as the control system that monitors and distributes product between them. We provide complete systems, testing and installation supervision for both straight dough and liquid ferment systems.
As a leading Continuous Mixer manufacturer, Exact Mixing offers an unparalleled range of mixing equipment for your industrial bakery in Canada. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online.