If you are exploring snack-making equipment for your commercial bakery, consider Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing. Almost any product you can make with a batch mixer can be made on an Exact Mixing Continuous Mixer.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. We are dedicated to solving complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
Since 1994, we have developed Continuous Mixing systems that are ideal for the baked snack, cracker, cookie, pizza, sweet goods, tortilla, pet treat, and bread and buns industries. We also offer Continuous Mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as peanut butter, icings, protein bars, and pet treats.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Offers dough production rates from 500 to 6,000 kg/hour
- Is an excellent choice for a wide range of products, including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
- Offers dough production rates from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
- Offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large quantities of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 7,500 kg/hour
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before the flour is added
What is Included in an Exact Continuous Mixing System?
Exact Mixing provides complete systems, testing, and installation supervision for straight dough and liquid ferment systems.
A complete Continuous Mixing System includes the mixer, blender, materials handling, ingredients metering equipment, and a control system that monitors and distributes product between them.
We design our mixers with Loss-in-Weight technology – the most accurate feeding technology available. And all metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system so the operator can always confirm and modify as needed.
If you are evaluating snack-making equipment for your commercial bakery, discover the advantages of Exact Mixing systems. Call Exact Mixing at (01) 610-693-5816 or contact us online.