If you are interested in commercial Continuous Mixers for your bakery in the USA, consider equipment from Exact Mixing. Our expertise can help you reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency, and simplify your mixing process.
Exact Mixing, founded in Memphis, Tennessee in 1994, became a Reading Bakery Systems brand in 2008 and continues to deliver innovative mixing solutions to customers and industries around the globe. Our equipment is engineered and manufactured at the main Reading Bakery Systems facility in Robesonia, Pennsylvania.
With our equipment and expertise, we can help you reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency, and simplify your mixing process. We offer a full line of mixer models and sizes that will successfully mix a wide variety of food products.
What is Continuous Mixing?
Batch mixing may not be the most practical solution for your commercial bakery. The batch process involves loading ingredients for each batch (either at once or in a pre-defined sequence), mixing them, and discharging the dough from the mixer before another batch is introduced. Batch mixing often results in inconsistent dough.
Continuous Mixing continuously meters ingredients directly into the mixing chamber and generates a continuous stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer. The mixing may be done in stages to ensure all ingredients are properly incorporated. One mixer can feed multiple lines and can be operated with less labor and energy than batch mixing.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is an excellent choice for a wide variety of products including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages;
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before flour is added
Consider commercial Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing to improve the process in your industrial bakery. Call us in the USA at (01) 610-693-5816 or contact us online for more information.