If you are exploring mixing equipment for your commercial bakery in France, consider Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing. Almost any product you can mix with a batch mixer can be mixed with an Exact Continuous Mixer.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. Since 1994, we have solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
We have developed continuous mixing systems that are ideal for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, and bread and bun industries. We also offer continuous mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as protein bars, peanut butter, icing, and pet treats.
Our Continuous Mixing Solutions
Practically any product you can make with a batch mixer can be made with a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a wide range of continuous mixer models.
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Offers dough production rates from 500 to 6,000 kg/hour
- Is an excellent choice for a wide range of products, such as cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require crème-up and pre-blend stages;
The Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Uniformly mixes doughs that have a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
The Exact Mixing HDX or High Development Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Is specifically designed for the manufacture of highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, including buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
The Exact Mixing FX Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large quantities of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
The Exact LDX Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 7,500 kg/hour
- Features 2-stage mixing for products that benefit from creme up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before the flour is added
See the Mixers in Action
To see your products being mixed in a continuous process, we encourage you to visit our Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, where pilot versions of all types of Exact Mixers are available along with an automated bulk handling system, a horizontal dry blender, gravimetric dry feeders and mass flow liquid systems.
When evaluating commercial mixing equipment for your bakery in France, add Exact Mixing to your list. We can help you achieve consistent weight, sizes, and texture of your finished products. Click here to contact us online.