If you have wondered about the best manufacturers of commercial bakery mixers, look no further than Exact Mixing. We have delivered innovative Continuous Mixing solutions to many customers and industries since 1994.
As a Reading Bakery Systems brand, Exact Mixing, has supplied the food industry with Continuous Mixing Systems since 1994. We have solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe, enabling them to eliminate batch mixing problems and produce a consistent product all day, every day.
Why Choose Exact Continuous Mixers
Continuous Mixing meters ingredients continuously into the mixing chamber and generates a constant stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer. One mixer can feed multiple lines and can be operated with less labor and energy than batch mixing. Mixing can also be done in stages to ensure that all ingredients have been properly incorporated.
Consistent, Repeatable Dough All Day, Every Day: Continuous mixing removes undesirable dough variations that arise from batch-to-batch mixing.
Precise Dry Materials Metering: Exact Mixing Systems are designed with the most accurate feeding technology available – gravimetric, Loss-in-Weight technology.
Easy Sanitation and Maintenance: The mixer has a distinctive clam shell design that provides easy sanitation and maintenance access.
Guaranteed Food Safety: Chances for contamination are eliminated because the continuous mixing process protects dough from exposure to the environment.
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing Solutions
The Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer. It:
- Is an excellent mixer for a wide range of products, including cookies, snacks, pizza, batters, icings, and pastes
- Is ideal as a first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages
- Has dough production rates of 500 to 6,000 kg/hour
- Uniformly mixes doughs with a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, including crackers, bagels, pretzels, sweet goods, and pet treats
- Has dough production rates of 50 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Is designed specifically for manufacturing highly developed dough at low temperatures
- Is ideal for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, bread, rolls, English muffins, tortillas, and similar products.
- Has dough production rates of 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Is designed to evenly distribute small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
- Is ideal for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips or any other low moisture mixtures
- Has dough production rates of 100 to 1,250 kg/hour
- Features two-stage mixing for products that have crème-up and final mixing stages
- Is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients need to be blended before adding flour
- Has dough production rates of 1,500 to 7,500 kg/hour
As leading global manufacturers of commercial bakery mixers, Exact Mixing’s equipment will enhance your baked products and snack food production process. Call our Robesonia, PA headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online.