As you evaluate industrial mixing equipment for your bakery in the USA, consider Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing. Our mixers eliminate the problems associated with batch mixing and help you produce consistent products all day, every day.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. For 25 years, we have been solving complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
About Continuous Mixing Technology
Industrial mixing consists of four primary operations:
- Delivering bulk ingredients (typically flour) to the mixing area
- Measuring ingredients placed in the mixer
- Mixing the ingredients into a dough
- Handling the dough as it exits the mixer
In a batch mixing process, these four operations are often handled separately.
Continuous Mixing, in comparison, integrates all four operations into a single, more efficient process. Bulk delivery, metering, mixing, and dough handling become a consistent, uninterrupted process. Metering systems are designed for accuracies of ±0.25% or better.
Products with dough moisture levels that range from very low to very high are uniformly mixed without generating excessive heat. Dough is discharged from the mixer in a constant stream instead of in one large batch every 10 to 15 minutes.
Almost any product that can be made with a batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is right for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a range of continuous mixer models that include:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer: This versatile mixer can be used for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza and pastes. It offers dough production rates up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer: Choose this mixer for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. It offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer: This mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs such as for buns, breads, English muffins, and similar products. It offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer: This high-intensity mixer is ideal for producing potato-, corn- and rice-based products as well as for hydroscopic powders, such as the potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips and other low moisture mixtures. It offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer: Choose this mixer for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before the flour is added. It offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hour.
If you interested in more information about Exact Mixing equipment for your industrial bakery in the USA, contact us at (01) 610-693-5816, or click here to contact us online.