When considering industrial bakery mixers for manufacturing pretzels, look no further than Exact Mixing. Our Continuous Mixing Systems can help you simplify your mixing process, improve product consistency, reduce labor, and cut costs.
For nearly 30 years, Exact Mixing has delivered innovative Continuous Mixing solutions to a growing number of customers and industries around the globe. Our complete line of mixer models and sizes can successfully mix a broad range of baked food and snack products.
Benefits of Continuous Mixing
The benefits of Continuous Mixing include:
- Consistent weight, size, and texture of the finished product
- Better integration of minor ingredients
- Even dough hydration
- High production rates with a single mixer
- A single mixer can feed multiple lines
- Automated self-monitoring and self-correcting system
- Requires less labor and energy compared to batch mixing
- Quick and easy changeovers
- Dough leaves mixer in usable sized loaves
- Clamshell design streamlines sanitization, maintainance, cleaning, and inspection
- Training is simplified with a user-friendly interface control panel
- Excellent traceability
- Eliminates the chance of contamination and improves food safety;
- Simplifies the mixing process and dough feed equipment
Continuous Mixing Solutions for Pretzels
Almost any product you can make with a traditional batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products. The same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a range of continuous mixer models that will successfully mix a wide range of baked and non-baked food products.
For pretzels, the EX Continuous Mixer:
- Offers dough production rates from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Uniformly mixes doughs with a variety of moisture levels
- Is ideal for low-moisture, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as pretzels, crackers, bagels, sweet goods, and pet treats
- Dough is gently mixed and developed without generating excessive heat.
Mixer production rates are dependent on the amount of moisture in the formulation, level of development required, temperature, and other factors. Features include interchangeable mixing elements that mix a wide variety of doughs and a pneumatic cutter at mixer discharge that will cut dough into manageable chunks.
The mixing system can be arranged in many configurations based on available space and the available options include:
- Custom ingredient metering systems
- Custom ingredient blending systems
- Dough transfer conveyors
- Automated ingredient water temperature control
- Standard or high efficiency cooling jacket
- 304 or 316 stainless steel construction
- Post mixing dough handling
- Automated rework dough return system
Exact also offers automated dough handling systems to transport dough to downstream equipment.
Interested in industrial bakery mixers for manufacturing pretzels? Call Exact Mixing at (01) 610-693-5816 to explore the many options, or click here to contact us online.