If you have been looking for the best industrial mixers for commercial bakeries in Canada, look no further than Exact Mixing. We have delivered innovative Continuous Mixing solutions to many customers and industries for several decades.
Exact Mixing, founded in Memphis, TN, in 1994, is a Reading Bakery Systems brand located in Robesonia, PA. We are the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing systems for the food industry. Our knowledgeable team has solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
Choose a Mixer Model
- Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer – This extremely versatile mixer is designed for manufacturing a wide range of products, such as cookies, pizza, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes. It is also an excellent first-stage mixer for processes that call for creme-up and pre-blend stages.
- Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer – When you need a mixer for crackers, pretzels, pie crusts, sweet goods, pet treats, or other wheat-based snacks, the EX Mixer should be your first choice. It uniformly mixes products with different dough moisture levels, reduces lay time, eliminates dough troughs, and reduces labor and energy costs thanks to full automation.
- Exact Mixing HDX Continuous Mixer – The HDX mixer is designed for mixing highly developed dough at low temperatures and is an excellent choice for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, rolls, bread, English muffins, and similar products.
- Exact Mixing LDX Continuous Mixer – Ideal for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before the flour is added. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage, where the final dough is created.
- Exact Mixing FX Continuous Mixer – Well-suited for products with critical moisture levels that determine final product texture, including baked potato chips and crisp products. It’s designed to distribute small amounts of moisture evenly into large quantities of powder by lifting the powder into atomized liquids
We Offer Mixer Demonstrations
If you would like to see your products mixed in a continuous process, schedule a visit to our Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, where pilot versions of all types of Exact Mixers are available.
We have a dedicated Continuous Mixing area that features all Exact Mixer models, including the EX Mixer (Single screw), MX Mixer (Twin screw), FX Mixer (High shear), and HDX Mixer (High development). The mixers are available for Innovation Center work or in-plant demonstrations.
Using your ingredients, we will explain and demonstrate the many benefits of Continuous Mixing on a pilot-scale level. We will show you how others in the food industry use our exciting technology to its full advantage.
We will help you identify advantages such as greater consistency and reduced labor expenses. In addition, you will learn how Continuous Mixing can meet food safety and energy efficiency challenges.
As you evaluate dough mixers for your industrial bakery in Canada, consider suppliers of Continuous Mixers like Exact Mixing. Call us at (01) 610-693-5816 to explore our state-of-the-art options, or contact us online.