Exact Mixing is the leading supplier of commercial mixing equipment for the food industry. Since 1994, we have solved complex mixing challenges for bakery customers in China and around the globe.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, has delivered innovative Continuous Mixing solutions to a growing number of customers and industries. With our equipment and expertise, we can help you reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency and simplify your mixing process. We offer a full line of mixer models and sizes that will successfully mix a wide variety of food products.
What are the Benefits of Continuous Mixing Over Batch Mixing?
Almost any product that can be made with a traditional batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. The Continuous Mixing process eliminates the problems associated with batch cycles and produces a consistent product all day, every day. Some of the other benefits include:
- Consistent finished product weight, size and texture
- Better integration of minor ingredients
- Even hydration of dough
- High production rates with one mixer
- One mixer can feed multiple lines
- Automated self-monitoring and self-correcting system
- Quick and easy changeovers
- Dough leaves mixer in usable size loaves
- Clamshell design makes it easy to sanitize, maintain, clean and inspect
- User-friendly interface control panel simplifies training
- Excellent traceability
- Eliminates chance of contamination
- Simplifies the mixing process and dough feed equipment
- Can be operated with less labor and energy than batch mixing
- Achieve verifiable kill temperatures (pet foods)
Try our Continuous Mixing Calculator to explore whether your process is a good fit for continuous mixing.
Discover Our Continuous Mixers
No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products. This is also true for Continuous Mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a range of mixer models:
- Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer – Our most versatile mixer is ideal for a wide range of products including pizza, cookies, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes. It is also an ideal first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages.
- Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer – This mixer is ideal for crackers, pretzels, pie crusts, sweet goods, pet treats and a variety of other wheat-based snacks. It uniformly mixes products with a variety of dough moisture levels, reduces lay time, eliminates dough troughs, and reduces labor and energy thanks to full automation.
- Exact Mixing HDX Continuous Mixer – The HDX mixer is designed specifically to manufacture highly developed dough at low temperatures and is an excellent choice for ultra-high absorption doughs, such as buns, breads, rolls, English muffins and similar products.
As you evaluate mixing equipment for your commercial bakery in China, consider Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online.