If you are looking for innovative bakery equipment that is manufactured in the USA and will improve your production processes and save money, look no further than Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing.
Since 1994, Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, has solved complex mixing challenges for customers around the globe. Our Continuous Mixing systems are ideal for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, and bread and bun industries. We also offer continuous mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as protein bars, peanut butter, icing and pet treats.
Advantages of Continuous Mixing
- Improves reliability and repeatability
- Creates consistent bun and roll shape
- Eliminates surface imperfections
- Accommodates “within spec” flour variations
- Maximizes water absorption—reduces cost of ingredients, improves yield
- Eliminates dough contamination
- Quick and easy sanitation
- Reduces labor and peak energy demand
- Eliminates mixer loading errors
- Easy to learn and operate
- Allows consistent time between mixing and further processing
- Dough exits the mixer in usable sized loaves
Continuous Mixer Models
Practically any product you can make with a batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a wide range of continuous mixer models, including:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza and pastes. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, English muffins and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before flour is added. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips, and any other low moisture mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
Need a Demonstration?
To see your products being mixed in a continuous process, arrange to visit our Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, where pilot versions of all types of Exact Mixers are available.
Our 6-Step Demonstration Process will demonstrate the many benefits of Continuous Mixing on a pilot-scale level using your ingredients and your expertise.
This process will help identify advantages such as greater consistency and reduced labor expenses. In addition, you will learn how Continuous Mixing can meet the challenges of food safety and energy efficiency.
As a manufacturer and supplier of industrial bakery equipment in the USA, Exact Mixing is dedicated to solving complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe. Contact us at (01) 610.693.5816 or reach out to us online.