Exact Mixing is the leading global supplier of Continuous Mixing equipment for snack production lines. If you are interested in industrial bakery mixers that will improve the quality of your products, we can help.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, has supplied Continuous Mixing Systems to the food industry since 1994. We have solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe, enabling them to eliminate the problems associated with batch mixing and produce a consistent product all day, every day.
Exact Mixing joined Reading Bakery Systems in 2008 and continues to bring innovative solutions to a growing number of customers and industries. Our mixers are now engineered and manufactured at the main Reading Bakery Systems facility in Robesonia, Pennsylvania.
Continuous Mixer Models
Practically any product you can make with a batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a wide range of continuous mixer models, including:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza and pastes. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, English muffins and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before flour is added. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips, and any other low moisture mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
Get a Demonstration
If you want to explore which Exact Continuous Mixing equipment may be right for your products, schedule a visit with our team at the Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania.
A dedicated Continuous Mixing area features all of the Exact Mixer models, including the EX Mixer (Single screw), MX Mixer (Twin screw), FX Mixer (High shear), and HDX Mixer (High development). Various size mixers are available for Innovation Center work or in-plant demonstrations.
Take advantage of Continuous Mixing equipment from Exact Mixing that has been designed specifically for your snack production line. Call us at (01) 610-693-5816 or contact us online to learn about the advantages.