As you evaluate snack food processing and mixing equipment, consider Continuous Mixing equipment from Exact Mixing that has been designed specifically for your snack production line.
Since 1994, Exact Mixing has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing Continuous Mixing systems that are ideal for the baked snack, cracker, cookie, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, and bread and bun industries. We also offer Continuous Mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as protein bars, peanut butter, icing, and pet treats.
Continuous mixing is not perfect for every application, but neither is batch mixing. We can help you decide how continuous mixing technology could improve your process.
Continuous Mixer Models
Practically any product you can make with a batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a wide range of continuous mixer models, including:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza and pastes. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, English muffins and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before flour is added. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips, and any other low moisture mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
What is Included in an Exact Continuous Mixing System?
Exact Mixing provides complete systems, testing, and installation supervision for both straight dough and liquid ferment systems.
A complete Continuous Mixing System includes the mixer, blender, materials handling and ingredients metering equipment, and a control system that monitors and distributes product between them.
We design our mixers with Loss-in-Weight technology – the most accurate feeding technology available. And all metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system so the operator can always confirm and modify as needed.
As you evaluate snack food processing and mixing equipment, discover the benefits of Exact Mixing’s unparalleled range of mixers and explore how they can improve your products and process. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 to explore the many options, or click here to contact us online.