If you are shopping for mixing equipment for your industrial bakery, look no further than Exact Mixing. Our full line of mixer models and sizes will successfully mix many different types of baked and non-baked food products. For nearly 30 years, we have helped customers improve product consistency, simplify their mixing processes, and lower their energy and labor costs.
Continuous Mixer Applications
No single type of batch mixer is perfect for every product, and this also applies to continuous mixers. Most products you can make with a batch mixer can be made with a Continuous Mixer. Exact Mixing offers a wide range of mixer models, including:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is ideal for a wide range of products, such as cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza, and pastes. It offers dough production rates of up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods, and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates of up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, bread, English muffins, and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for most cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before adding flour. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage, where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates of up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can produce potato, corn, and rice-based products. It is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips and other low moisture mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
Need a Demonstration?
To see your products mixed in a continuous process, arrange a visit to our Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, where pilot versions of all types of Exact Mixers are available. You can set up an in-person or virtual trial.
Our experts will demonstrate the many benefits of Continuous Mixing on a pilot-scale level using your ingredients and expertise and explain how our state-of-the-art technology is being used by other customers in the food industry.
This process will identify advantages such as greater consistency and reduced labor expenses. In addition, you will learn how Continuous Mixing can meet the challenges of food safety and energy efficiency.
The Innovation Center’s Continuous Mixing section includes an automated bulk handling system, a horizontal dry blender, gravimetric dry feeders, and mass flow liquid systems.
Discover state-of-the-art industrial mixing solutions at Exact Mixing. Please call us at (01) 610.693.5816 or contact us online today.