Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, is the leading global supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for commercial bakeries. If you are interested in industrial mixing equipment that will improve the quality of your products, we can help.
Since 1994, Exact Mixing has developed solutions for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, pet treat and bread and buns industries. With our equipment and expertise, we can help you reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency and simplify your mixing process.
Continuous Mixer Applications
Almost any product that can be made with a batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a range of continuous mixer models. They include:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza and pastes. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, English muffins and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before flour is added. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips, and any other low moisture mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
To explore whether your process is a good fit for Continuous Mixing, try our Continuous Mixing Calculator.
When you are ready to explore which Exact Continuous Mixing equipment may be right for your products, visit with our team at the Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, USA.
A dedicated Continuous Mixing area features all of the Exact Mixer models and also includes an automated bulk handling system, a horizontal dry blender, gravimetric dry feeders and mass flow liquid systems. Customers can work with our team to test machinery and processing techniques; develop new products; and produce market samples for testing.
Exact Mixing manufactures state-of-the-art industrial mixing equipment for bakeries around the world. If you would like more information about our Continuous Mixers, call our USA headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816, or click here to contact us online.