Exact Mixing offers state-of-the-art industrial dough mixing equipment. Read on for more information about our innovative Continuous Mixers.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, manufactures Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. We are dedicated to solving complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe and have installed many Continuous Mixers worldwide.
What is Continuous Mixing?
During Continuous Mixing, ingredients are continuously metered into the mixing chamber and generate a continuous stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer. The mixing may be done in stages to ensure all ingredients have been properly incorporated.
Exact Mixing designs and supplies metering systems to almost every Continuous Mixer we supply. Mixers are designed using Loss-in-Weight technology – the most accurate feeding technology available. And all metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system so the operator is always able to confirm and modify as needed.
Production volumes for our Continuous Mixers range from 50 kg/hour to over 10,000 kg/hour, and mixers can be operated in an almost employee-free environment to increase cost savings and value.
Continuous Mixer Applications
Practically any product you can make with a batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a wide range of continuous mixer models, including:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza and pastes. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, English muffins and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before flour is added. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips, and any other low moisture mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
To learn more about industrial dough mixing equipment from Exact Mixing, please call us at (01) 610.693.5816 or contact us online today.