When looking for manufacturers of innovative mixers that will improve production processes in your industrial bakery in China, look no further than Exact Mixing. Our Continuous Mixers can help improve product consistency, simplify your mixing process, reduce your labor requirements, and cut costs.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, has been supplying Continuous Mixing Systems to the food industry since 1994. We have solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe, enabling them to eliminate the problems associated with batch mixing and produce a consistent product all day, every day.
Advantages of Continuous Mixing
The advantages of Continuous Mixing include:
- Consistent weight, size, and texture of finished product
- Uniform dough hydration
- Better integration of minor ingredients
- Achieve high production rates with one mixer
- Feed multiple lines with one mixer
- Automated self-monitoring and self-correcting system
- Requires less labor and energy than batch mixing
- Quick and easy changeovers
- Clamshell design makes it easy to sanitize, maintain, clean, and inspect
- User-friendly interface control panel simplifies training
- Improves food safety; eliminates chance of contamination
Are My Products Appropriate for Continuous Mixing?
Continuous Mixing is now a proven solution in the cookie, cracker, pretzel, chip, baked snack, pastry, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, and bread and bun industries. We also offer Continuous Mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as protein bars, peanut butter, icings, and pet treats.
Our comprehensive line of mixer models and sizes offer production volumes that range from 50 kg/hour to over 10,000 kg/hour and will successfully mix a wide variety of food products. They include:
- MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza and pastes. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and is ideal for hydroscopic powders and any other low moisture mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
- HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, English muffins and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before flour is added. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hr.
We encourage you to try our Continuous Mixing Calculator to explore whether your process is a good fit for Continuous Mixing. To see your products being mixed in a continuous process, visit our Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, where pilot versions of all types of Exact Mixers are available.
As manufacturers of industrial bakery mixers, Exact Mixing can help solve the challenges of your bakery processes in China. Get in touch with us at our Robesonia, Pennsylvania, USA headquarters at (01) 610.693.5816, or contact us online.