If you are looking for innovative industrial bakery mixers to improve the production processes in your bakery in Indonesia, look no further than Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing.
Exact Mixing is proud to be a Reading Bakery Systems brand and the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. Our mixers are well-suited for the baked snack, cookie, biscuit, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, pet treat, and bread and buns industries. We also offer Continuous Mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as peanut butter, icing, protein bars, and pet treats.
What is Continuous Mixing?
Continuous Mixers continuously meter ingredients directly into the mixing chamber and generate a continuous stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer. This process eliminates the unwelcome dough variations caused by batch mixing. One mixer can feed multiple lines and can be operated with less labor and energy than batch mixing.
The benefits of Continuous Mixing include:
- Consistent size, weight, and texture of finished product
- Better integration of minor ingredients
- Uniform dough hydration
- High production rates with a single mixer
- Saves labor and energy compared to batch mixing
- Dough leaves the mixer in usable size loaves
- Clamshell design simplifies sanitizing, maintenance, cleaning, and inspection
- User-friendly control panel
- Excellent traceability
- Improves food safety; eliminates the chance of contamination
- Achieves verifiable kill temperatures (pet foods)
Continuous Mixing Applications
Almost any product that can be made with a traditional batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer, and Exact Mixing offers a range of continuous mixer models. Try our Continuous Mixing Calculator to explore whether your process is a good fit for continuous mixing.
- Bakery Goods: Bakery products, such as crackers, pretzels, bagels, pizza, cookies, pie crusts, pocket sandwiches, pastries, pet treats and more, are produced in our EX Continuous Mixer. It is designed specifically for mixing these low- to mid-absorption, fully developed doughs.
- Buns, Breads & Rolls: The HDX Continuous Mixer is designed specifically for mixing ultra-high absorption, highly developed dough, such as for breads, hamburger and hot dog buns, hard rolls, English muffins, tortillas, multi-grain products, and similar products.
- Crisp Products: Our FX Continuous Mixer is designed specifically for products where critical moisture levels determine final product texture, such as baked potato chips, stackable potato chips, rice crisps, corn chips, veggie chips, potato snack, multigrain chips, and more.
- Fillings, Icings & Batters: The MX Continuous Mixer is specifically designed for mixing high-fat, high-solid products, such as icings, batters, peanut butter, muffins, pie fillings, cake-style donuts and other fat/sugar mixtures. Solid ingredients are quickly blended into solid fat to form a uniform mixture without creating excessive heat.
Explore the advantages of Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing for your industrial bakery in Indonesia. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online.