If you want to explore continuous mixing or are interested in how industrial mixers can reduce the energy and labor costs of your bakery in France, look no further than Exact Mixing.
A Reading Bakery Systems brand, Exact Mixing is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. For nearly 30 years, we have been solving complex mixing challenges for customers around the globe, helping them eliminate problems associated with batch mixing and produce consistent products all day, every day. Our equipment is engineered and manufactured at the main Reading Bakery Systems facility in Robesonia, PA.
Exact Continuous Mixer Models
No single type of batch mixer is perfect for mixing all products, and the same is true for Continuous Mixers. This is why we manufacture a wide range of mixer models, including:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer: Our most versatile mixer is ideal for many different products, such as cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza, and pastes. It offers dough production rates of up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer: This mixer is an excellent choice for stiff, low-absorption, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods, and most low viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. Dough production rates range up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer: This mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for breads, buns, English muffins, and similar products. It offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer: This mixer is a great choice for most types of cookies and other goods with ingredients that are blended before the flour is added. This mixer offers dough production rates of up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer: This high-intensity mixer can be used to produce potato, corn, and rice-based products and is well-suited to hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips and other low moisture mixtures. Dough production rates range from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
A complete Exact Mixing Continuous Mixing System consists of the mixer, blender, materials handling and ingredients metering equipment, as well as the control system that monitors and distributes product between them.
Need a Demonstration?
If you would like to explore which Exact Continuous Mixing equipment is right for your products, visit with our team at the Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, USA.
A dedicated Continuous Mixing area features all of the Exact Mixer models, including the EX Mixer (Single screw), MX Mixer (Twin screw), FX Mixer (High shear), and HDX Mixer (High development). Various size mixers are available for Innovation Center work or in-plant demonstrations.
Explore the differences between Continuous Mixing and batch mixing and discover the many available industrial bakery mixers from Exact Mixing. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or contact us online.