When you are interested in the best industrial mixer for your bakery, look no further than Exact Mixing. Our comprehensive line of Continuous Mixer models and sizes will handle a wide range of food products.
Founded in Memphis, Tennessee in 1994, Exact Mixing, now a Reading Bakery Systems brand located in Robesonia, Pennsylvania, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing systems for the food industry. Our knowledgeable team has solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
As a supplier of innovative industrial mixing equipment for bakeries, we can help you reduce your labor costs, improve the consistency of your products, and simplify your mixing process.
Continuous Mixer Models
Practically any product you can make with a batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a wide range of continuous mixer models, including:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza and pastes. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, English muffins and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before flour is added. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips, and any other low moisture mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
Exact Mixing also designs and supplies metering systems for nearly every Continuous Mixer we supply. Mixers are designed using Loss-in-Weight technology – the most accurate feeding technology available. And all metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system, so operators can always confirm and modify as needed.
If you are eager to improve the mixing process in your industrial bakery, consider a Continuous Mixer from Exact Mixing. Call us at (01) 610-693-5816 or contact us online to learn more.