Exact Mixing is the leading global supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for industrial bakeries. If you are interested in high speed dough mixers that will improve the quality of your products, we can help.
Since 1994, Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, has solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe. With our equipment and expertise, we can help you reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency, and simplify your mixing process.
High Speed Continuous Mixer
The Exact Mixing FX Continuous Mixer was designed specifically for products where critical moisture levels determine final product texture, such as:
- Baked potato chips
- Fried potato rings
- Stackable potato chips
- Rice crisps
- Corn chips
- Veggie chips
- Potato snacks
- Multi-grain chips
The mixer evenly distributes small amounts of moisture into large amounts of powder. A high-speed mixing shaft lifts powdered ingredients into and through atomized liquids that are sprayed into the mixing chamber. This efficient process is well suited for hydroscopic powders such as potato flakes and other low moisture mixtures. The mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
The FX Continuous Mixer features the latest, custom-designed control system, designed and built by Reading Bakery Systems, that will keep your production running safely and efficiently.
- Touchscreen control interfaces provided
- Automated, recipe-based controls for ingredient handling and mixing functions
- Local, two-handed controls for opening main mixing chamber
- Emergency stop buttons provided around the mixing system for operator safety
- Monitoring of parameter trends throughout the process allows operators real time understanding of the continuous mixing process
Benefits of Exact Continuous Mixers
- Consistent & Repeatable Dough, All Day, Every Day: Continuous Mixing eliminates undesirable dough variations that result from batch-to-batch mixing.
- Precise Dry Materials Metering: Exact Mixing Systems are designed with gravimetric, Loss-in-Weight technology, the most accurate feeding technology available.
- Easy Sanitation and Maintenance: The mixer’s distinctive clam shell design provides easy access for sanitation and maintenance.
- Guaranteed Food Safety: The chances of contamination are eliminated because the Continuous Mixing process prevents dough from being exposed to the environment.
To see your products mixed in a continuous process, we encourage you to visit our Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania. Pilot versions of all types of Exact Mixers are available along with an automated bulk handling system, a horizontal dry blender, gravimetric dry feeders and mass flow liquid systems.
Our Demonstration Process is designed to demonstrate the many benefits of Continuous Mixing using your ingredients and know-how at a pilot-scale level. This process will help identify advantages such as greater consistency and reduced labor expenses. In addition, you will learn how Continuous Mixing can meet the challenges of food safety and energy efficiency. Once the process is demonstrated to your satisfaction, a Continuous Mixing system can be quoted to meet your requirements and budget.
Learn more about high speed dough mixers from leading suppliers like Exact Mixing. Please call us at (01) 610.693.5816 or contact us online today.