If you are interested in high-intensity mixing equipment, Exact Mixing can help. We manufacture a complete line of Continuous Mixers for a wide range of food products and, since 1994, have solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, manufactures Continuous Mixing systems that are ideal for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, and bread and bun industries. We also offer continuous mixers for non-bakery items, such as protein bars, peanut butter, icing and pet treats.
Need a Demonstration?
To see your products being mixed in a continuous process, pay a visit to our Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, where pilot versions of all types of Exact Mixers are available.
We will demonstrate and explain the many benefits of Continuous Mixing on a pilot-scale level using your ingredients and your expertise and show you how our exciting technology is being used to its full advantage by others in the food industry.
Exact Continuous Mixer Models
No single type of batch mixer is perfect for mixing all products, and the same is true for Continuous Mixers. This is why we manufacture a wide range of mixer models, including:
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer: This high-intensity mixer can be used to produce potato, corn, and rice-based products and is well-suited to hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips and other low moisture mixtures. Dough production rates range from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer: Our most versatile mixer is ideal for many different products, such as cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza, and pastes. It offers dough production rates of up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer: This mixer is an excellent choice for stiff, low-absorption, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods, and most low viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. Dough production rates range up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer: This mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for breads, buns, English muffins, and similar products. It offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer: This mixer is a great choice for most types of cookies and other goods with ingredients that are blended before the flour is added. This mixer offers dough production rates of up to 9,000 kg/hr.
Our Continuous Mixing System includes the mixer, blender, material handling equipment, ingredient metering equipment, and a control system that monitors and distributes product between them.
Our mixers feature Loss-in-Weight technology. This is the most accurate feeding technology available. And all procedures are monitored and initiated by a control system so the operator can always confirm and modify as needed.
When looking for state-of-the-art high-intensity mixing equipment, look no further than Exact Mixing – the leading suppliers of Continuous Mixers. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or contact us online to learn more about our products.