Exact Mixing is a top Continuous Mixer supplier for the food industry. If the products you manufacture in your commercial bakery call for gentle kneading, we encourage you to consider our state-of-the-art equipment.
Benefits of Continuous Mixing
The benefits of Continuous Mixing include:
- Consistent weight, size, and texture of the finished product
- Better integration of minor ingredients
- Even dough hydration
- High production rates with a single mixer
- A single mixer can feed multiple lines
- Automated self-monitoring and self-correcting system
- Requires less labor and energy compared to batch mixing
- Quick and easy changeovers
- Dough leaves mixer in usable sized loaves
- Clamshell design streamlines sanitization, maintainance, cleaning, and inspection
- Training is simplified with a user-friendly interface control panel
- Excellent traceability
- Eliminates the chance of contamination and improves food safety;
- Simplifies the mixing process and dough feed equipment
Gentle Kneading for Wheat-Based Products
The EX Continuous Mixer is perfect for wheat-based products and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. Low moisture, stiff products are easily mixed. The dough is gently mixed, kneaded, and developed without generating excessive heat. The EX Mixer is ideal for products such as sweet goods, crackers, pizza, pretzels, and pet treats and is also ideal for all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures.
Mixer production rates are dependent on the amount of moisture in the formulation, level of development required, temperature, and other factors and range from 250 kg/hr to 7,500 kg/hr. Features include interchangeable mixing elements that mix a wide variety of doughs and a pneumatic cutter at mixer discharge that will cut dough into manageable chunks.
The System can be arranged in many configurations based on available space. The available options include:
- Custom ingredient metering systems
- Custom ingredient blending systems
- Dough transfer conveyors
- Automated ingredient water temperature control
- Standard or high efficiency cooling jacket
- 304 or 316 stainless steel construction
- Post mixing dough handling
- Automated rework dough return system
Exact also offers automated dough handling systems to transport dough to downstream equipment.
In addition to our mixing equipment, Reading Bakery Systems offers Thomas L. Green Biscuit and Cracker and Reading Pretzel and Snack Systems. Our Exact Mixing systems are easily integrated into these production systems, and we provide turnkey systems from mixing through baking. We also provide a wide range of dough handling equipment and fully automated dough rework systems.
We work closely with our sister Markel Food Group companies – AMF Bakery Systems and Tromp Group – to produce turnkey systems. AMF focuses on bread and bun production, and Tromp specializes in pizza, pies, and pastry products. However, our mixing systems are not limited to these applications.
Downstream equipment often includes extrusion, sheeting, depositing, rotary moulding, wire-cutting, baking, frying, par-baked, frozen dough, and dough forming processes.
If you are interested in upgrading your mixing operation but want a Continuous Mixer with gentle kneading capabilities for your products, look no further than Exact Mixing. As industrial bakery equipment manufacturers, we can help you improve your product and process. Call our Robesonia, PAa headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online to learn more.