As you evaluate fully automated mixers for commercial bakeries, consider Continuous Mixing equipment from Exact Mixing that has been designed specifically to meet the needs of your snack production line.
What is Continuous Mixing?
Continuous Mixers continuously meter ingredients directly into the mixing chamber and generate a continuous stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer. This process eliminates the unwelcome dough variations caused by batch mixing. One mixer can feed multiple lines and can be operated with less labor and energy than batch mixing.
The benefits of Continuous Mixing include:
- Consistent size, weight, and texture of finished product
- Better integration of minor ingredients
- Uniform dough hydration
- High production rates with a single mixer
- Saves labor and energy compared to batch mixing
- Dough leaves the mixer in usable size loaves
- Clamshell design simplifies sanitizing, maintenance, cleaning, and inspection
- User-friendly control panel
- Excellent traceability
- Improves food safety; eliminates the chance of contamination
- Achieves verifiable kill temperatures (pet foods)
Exact Continuous Mixer Models
No single type of batch mixer is perfect for mixing all products, and the same is true for Continuous Mixers. This is why we manufacture a wide range of mixer models, including:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer: Our most versatile mixer is ideal for many different products, such as cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza, and pastes. It offers dough production rates of up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer: This mixer is an excellent choice for stiff, low-absorption, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods, and most low viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. Dough production rates range up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer: This mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for breads, buns, English muffins, and similar products. It offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer: This mixer is a great choice for most types of cookies and other goods with ingredients that are blended before the flour is added. This mixer offers dough production rates of up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer: This high-intensity mixer can be used to produce potato, corn, and rice-based products and is well-suited to hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips and other low moisture mixtures. Dough production rates range from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
Our Continuous Mixing System includes the mixer, blender, material handling equipment, ingredient metering equipment, and a control system that monitors and distributes product between them.
Our mixers feature Loss-in-Weight technology. This is the most accurate feeding technology available. And all procedures are monitored and initiated by a control system so the operator can always confirm and modify as needed.
Discover the benefits of Exact Mixing’s unparalleled range of fully automated mixers for commercial bakeries and explore how they can improve your products and process. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online to learn more.