Discover the many benefits of Continuous Mixers over batch mixing machines and explore the available models from Exact Mixing that are well-suited for cookie manufacturing.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, has supplied Continuous Mixing Systems to the food industry since 1994. We have solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe, enabling them to eliminate the problems associated with batch mixing and produce a consistent product all day, every day.
Exact Mixing joined Reading Bakery Systems in 2008 and continues to bring innovative solutions to a growing number of customers and industries. Our mixers are now engineered and manufactured at the main Reading Bakery Systems facility in Robesonia, Pennsylvania.
We offer a full line of mixer models and sizes that will successfully mix a wide variety of baked and non-baked food products. If you would like to explore which Exact Continuous Mixing equipment may be right for your products, schedule a visit with our team at the Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania.
Reasons to Choose a Continuous Mixer
Although Continuous Mixing may require a higher initial investment, it offers many long-term advantages, such as:
- Exceptional scaling accuracy thanks to the high-tech metering systems for dry and liquid ingredients
- Even dough hydration
- Consistent weight, size and texture of finished product
- Better integration of minor ingredients
- High production rates with one mixer
- One mixer can feed multiple lines
- Automated self-monitoring and self-correcting system
- Requires less labor and energy than batch mixing
- Quick and easy changeovers
- Dough leaves the mixer in usable size loaves
- Clamshell design makes it easy to sanitize, maintain, clean and inspect
- User-friendly interface control panel simplifies training
- Excellent traceability
- Improves food safety; eliminates chance of contamination
- Simplifies the mixing process and dough feed equipment
- Achieve verifiable kill temperatures (pet foods)
LDX Continuous Mixer
The Exact LDX Continuous Mixer is designed for cookies (and other applications) where ingredients need to be blended before adding flour. All ingredients (except flour) are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage where the final dough is created. The LDX Continuous Mixer offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hour.
EX Continuous Mixer
The Exact EX Continuous Mixer is designed specifically for mixing low- to mid-absorption, fully developed cookie doughs, including wirecut cookies, rotary moulded cookies, and deposited cookies. The thorough mixing action quickly develops strong bonds in gluten strands. Peak development and consistent delivery of dough at the optimum temperature is achieved through a precise combination of speeds in the mixing and developing sections of the mixer. The EX Continuous Mixer offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
If your business involves cookie manufacturing, take advantage of Continuous Mixing machines from Exact Mixing that have been designed primarily for cookie production lines. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or contact us online.