Exact Mixing is a leading supplier of continuous mixing equipment for the food industry. We offer a full line of models and sizes that will successfully mix a wide variety of baked and non-baked food products.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, has solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe since 1994, helping them eliminate the problems associated with batch mixing and produce a consistent product all day, every day.
Exact Mixing joined Reading Bakery Systems in 2008 and continues to bring innovative solutions to a growing number of customers and industries. Our mixers are now engineered and manufactured at the main Reading Bakery Systems facility in Robesonia, Pennsylvania.
Continuous Mixer Applications
Almost any product that can be made with a batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a range of continuous mixer models. They include:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for many different types of products, such as cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza and pastes. It offers dough production rates up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is a great choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, English muffins and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before flour is added. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips, and any other low moisture mixtures. It offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
A complete Exact Mixing System includes the mixer, blender, materials handling and ingredients metering, as well as the control system that monitors and distributes product between them.
If you would like to explore whether your process is a good fit for Continuous Mixing, try our Continuous Mixing Calculator.
As you evaluate suppliers of continuous mixing equipment, discover the benefits of Exact Mixing’s unrivaled range of mixers and explore how they can improve your products and process. To learn more, get in touch with Exact Mixing at (01) 610.693.5816 or contact us online.