As you evaluate bakery equipment suppliers and their products for your commercial bakery in Germany, discover the tremendous benefits of Exact Mixing’s unrivaled range of continuous dough mixers.
Exact Mixing is the leading manufacturer of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. For more than 25 years, we have solved complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe, developing continuous mixing systems for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, and bread and buns industries. We also offer continuous mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as protein bars, peanut butter, icing and pet treats.
What is Continuous Mixing?
Batch mixing requires you to loading ingredients separately for each batch, then mixing the dough and discharging it from the mixer before introducing another batch. Continuous Mixing continuously meters ingredients directly into the mixing chamber and generates a continuous stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer.
Continuous Mixing can be done in stages to ensure that all ingredients are properly incorporated. One mixer can feed multiple lines and can be operated with less labor and energy than batch mixing.
Continuous Mixer Applications
Almost any product that can be made with a batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a range of continuous mixer models that include:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for many different types of products, such as cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza and pastes. It offers dough production rates up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is a great choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, English muffins and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before flour is added. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips, and any other low moisture mixtures. It offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
A complete Exact Mixing System includes the mixer, blender, materials handling and ingredients metering equipment, plus the control system that monitors and distributes product between them.
As suppliers of continuous dough mixer equipment, Exact Mixing would be delighted to help you improve your baked goods and snack food production process in Germany. Contact our European Sales Manager, Joe Pocevicius, at +31-615-510-789; our U.S. headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816; or click here to connect with us online.