If you are looking for innovative commercial mixing equipment to improve your production processes, look no further than Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing.
Since 1994, Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, has solved complex mixing challenges for customers around the globe. Our Continuous Mixing systems are ideal for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, and bread and bun industries. We also offer continuous mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as granola bars, protein bars, peanut butter, icing, and pet treats.
What is Continuous Mixing?
Batch mixing involves separately loading ingredients for each batch, mixing the dough, and discharging it from the mixer before introducing another batch.
Continuous Mixing continuously meters ingredients directly into the mixing chamber and generates a constant stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer.
Continuous Mixing can be done in stages to ensure that all ingredients are properly incorporated. One mixer can feed multiple lines and can be operated with less labor and energy than batch mixing.
While Continuous Mixing is not the ideal choice for every application, neither is batch mixing. If you currently have several batch mixers feeding one extensive production line, we can help you evaluate whether Continuous Mixing could improve your process.
Continuous Mixer Applications
Practically any product you can make with a batch mixer can be made with a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a wide range of continuous mixer models, including:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products, such as cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza, and pastes. This mixer offers dough production rates of up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods, and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates of up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, bread, English muffins, and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before adding flour. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage, where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates of up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products. It is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips and other low moisture mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
Discover the advantages of Continuous Mixers for mixing operations in your industrial bakery. Call our Robesonia, Pennsylvania headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816 or click here to contact us online.