As suppliers of commercial mixing equipment for biscuit production lines, Exact Mixing can help you improve your hard and soft biscuit making process and products with our Continuous Mixing equipment.
Exact Mixing is a Reading Bakery Systems brand and has been the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry for more than 25 years. Our Continuous Mixing systems are designed for the baked snack, biscuit, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, pet treat, and bread and buns industries. We also offer Continuous Mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as peanut butter, icing, protein bars, and pet treats.
Advantages of Continuous Mixing
Batch mixing has existed for many more years than continuous mixing. However, the development of improved mixers, control systems, and metering devices over the past decade has resulted in continuous mixing systems that are accurate, reliable, and easy to use and maintain, including in the area of breads, cookies and crackers.
The Continuous Mixing process eliminates the problems associated with batch cycles and produces a consistent product all day, every day. It can accurately deliver raw materials to the mixer at rates high enough to meet the demand of your mixing process.
The many benefits of Exact Continuous Mixing systems include:
- Produces a steady supply of uniform dough with consistent finished product weight, size and texture
- Precise and uninterrupted ingredient metering to the mixer
- Quick and easy changeovers
- Dough is evenly hydrated
- Dough leaves the mixer in usable size loaves without the need for additional equipment
- Eliminates dough variations caused by the batch process
- Eliminates chance of dough contamination
- High production rates with one mixer
- One mixer can feed multiple lines
- Clamshell design makes it easy to sanitize, maintain, clean and inspect
- Automation reduces labor costs
- Smaller footprint than batch mixers, which saves space, money and energy
- Based on higher dough production rates of 2,000 or more pounds/hour, the cost is equal to or less than the cost of a batch mixer
Continuous Mixing for Biscuits
Our most versatile mixer and the ideal choice for mixing biscuit dough is the MX Continuous Mixer. It is designed for a wide range of products including biscuits, cookies, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes. It is also an excellent first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages and can be used for products where inclusions are a large portion of the recipe. Inclusions can be added near the exit of the mixer to obtain a uniform mix with no damage.
Exact Mixing also designs and supplies metering systems to almost every Continuous Mixer we supply. Mixers are designed using Loss-in-Weight technology – the most accurate feeding technology available. And all metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system so the operator is always able to confirm and modify as needed.
As leading manufacturers of continuous mixing equipment for biscuit production lines, Exact Mixing can help you simplify your process and improve the quality of your final products. Call us at (01) 610-693-5816, or click here to explore our unrivaled range of mixing equipment.