As world-leading suppliers of commercial bakery mixing equipment, Exact Mixing offers an unparalleled range of mixers and will help you understand how Continuous Mixing can improve your products and process.
Since 1994, Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, has solved complex mixing challenges for customers around the globe. Our Continuous Mixing systems are ideal for the baked snack, cookie, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, and bread and bun industries. We also offer continuous mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as protein bars, peanut butter, icing and pet treats.
Continuous Mixer Applications
Practically any product you can make with a batch mixer can be made on a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a wide range of continuous mixer models, including:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza and pastes. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, English muffins and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before flour is added. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips, and any other low moisture mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
Need a Demonstration?
To see your products being mixed in a continuous process, arrange to visit our Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, where pilot versions of all types of Exact Mixers are available.
We will demonstrate and explain the many benefits of Continuous Mixing on a pilot-scale level using your ingredients and your expertise and show you how our exciting technology is being used to its full advantage by others in the food industry.
This process will help identify advantages such as greater consistency and reduced labor expenses. In addition, you will learn how Continuous Mixing can meet the challenges of food safety and energy efficiency.
Our Innovation Center Continuous Mixing area also includes an automated bulk handling system, a horizontal dry blender, gravimetric dry feeders and mass flow liquid systems. Customers can work with our team to test machinery and processing techniques; develop new products; and produce market samples for testing.
If you are seeking suppliers of commercial bakery mixing equipment, look no further than Exact Mixing. To learn more about mixers, please call us at (01) 610.693.5816 or contact us online today.