Simplify the mixing process in your commercial bakery in Spain and improve the quality of the products you manufacture with Continuous Mixing equipment from Exact Mixing.
Exact Mixing, a Reading Bakery Systems brand, is the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry. Since 1994, our teams have been dedicated to solving complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe.
What is Continuous Mixing?
During Continuous Mixing, ingredients are continuously metered into the mixing chamber and generate a continuous stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer. The mixing may be done in stages to ensure all ingredients have been properly incorporated.
Exact Mixing supplies metering systems with almost every Continuous Mixer we supply. Mixers are designed using Loss-in-Weight technology – the most accurate feeding technology available. And all metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system, so the operator can always confirm and modify as needed.
Our Continuous Mixers can be operated in an almost employee-free environment to increase cost savings and value.
Continuous Mixer Applications
Practically any product you can make with a batch mixer can be made with a Continuous Mixer. No single type of batch mixer is ideal for all products, and the same is true for continuous mixers. This is why Exact Mixing offers a wide range of continuous mixer models, including:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products, such as cookies, snacks, batters, icings, pretzels, pizza, and pastes. This mixer offers dough production rates of up to 8,000 kg/hour.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, sweet goods, and all but the lowest viscosity powder/liquid mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates of up to 7,500 kg/hour.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, bread, English muffins, and similar products. This mixer offers dough production rates from 1,500 to 10,000 kg/hour.
- LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most cookies and other applications where ingredients are blended before adding flour. All ingredients except flour are combined in the crème-up stage, and special mixing elements cut the fat into the other ingredients. The flour is added before the development stage, where the final dough is created. This mixer offers dough production rates of up to 9,000 kg/hr.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products. It is ideal for hydroscopic powders, such as potato flakes used to make fabricated potato chips and other low moisture mixtures. This mixer offers dough production rates from 100 to 1,250 kg/hour.
We encourage commercial bakeries in Spain looking for top-of-the-line mixing equipment to explore the many advantages of Continuous Mixers from Exact Mixing. Contact us online today to learn more.