If you are looking for continuous mixing equipment for your commercial biscuit production line, look no further than Exact Mixing.
Exact Mixing is proud to be a Reading Bakery Systems brand. We are the leading supplier of Continuous Mixing Systems for the food industry.
For 25 years, we have been developing continuous mixing systems for the baked snack, cookie, biscuit, cracker, sweet goods, pizza, tortilla, pet treat, and bread and buns industries. We also offer continuous mixing solutions for non-bakery items, such as peanut butter, icing, protein bars, and pet treats.
Continuous Mixing for Bakery Goods
Bakery products such as breakfast biscuits, crackers, pretzels, pastries, bagels, pizza, pie and pot pie crusts, ice cream wafers, and pocket sandwiches are produced on our EX Continuous Mixer.
We designed the EX Mixer specifically for these low to mid absorption, fully developed doughs. The thorough mixing action quickly develops strong bonds in gluten strands. Peak development and consistent delivery of dough at the optimum temperature is achieved through a precise combination of speeds in the mixing and developing sections of the mixer.
Our most versatile mixer is the MX Continuous Mixer. It is designed for a wide range of products including cookies, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes. It is also an ideal first stage mixer for processes that require creme up and pre-blend stages. It is also used for products where inclusions are a large portion of the recipe. Inclusions can be added near the exit of the mixer to obtain a uniform mix with no damage.
Advantages of Continuous Mixing
Batch mixing has existed for many more years than continuous mixing. However, the development of improved mixers, control systems, and metering devices over the past decade has resulted in continuous mixing systems that are accurate, reliable, and easy to use and maintain, including in the area of breads, cookies and crackers.
The Continuous Mixing process eliminates the problems associated with batch cycles and produces a consistent product all day, every day. It can accurately deliver raw materials to the mixer at rates high enough to meet the demand of your mixing process.
There are many benefits of Exact Continuous Mixing systems, such as:
- Produces a steady supply of uniform dough with consistent finished product weight, size and texture
- Precise and uninterrupted ingredient metering to the mixer
- Quick and easy changeovers
- Dough is evenly hydrated
- Dough leaves the mixer in usable size loaves without the need for additional equipment
- Eliminates dough variations caused by the batch process
- Eliminates chance of dough contamination
- High production rates with one mixer
- One mixer can feed multiple lines
- Clamshell design makes it easy to sanitize, maintain, clean and inspect
- Automation reduces labor costs
- Smaller footprint than batch mixers, which saves space, money and energy
- Based on higher dough production rates of 2,000 or more pounds/hour, the cost is equal to or less than the cost of a batch mixer
As leading manufacturers of continuous mixing equipment for biscuit production lines, Exact Mixing can help you simplify your process and improve the quality of your final products. Call us at (01) 610-693-5816, or click here to explore our state-of-the-art mixing systems.